We are a national Human Capital Management Services company that renders temporary and permanent recruitment services. We proactively pursue long-term relationships with our clients through relentless commitment to excellence. We provide Human Resources Consultancy, Training & Development, Executive Search and Outsourcing Personnel services and management.
Our Client, which is a Large Multinational Oil & Gas company, is currently looking for some talented;
I.Senior Development Geologist
* Independently carry out routine geological works to optimize field development and production.
* Being part of multinational team in data acquisition, quality control and interpretation.
* Exploration/Delineation well drilling preparation & operation
* Reservoir characterization/modelling
* Development well drilling preparation & operation
* Regional and well studies (correlation, pressure study, petrophysical study)
* Currently holding Senior Geologist position in a multinational oil & gas company.
* Should have minimum 7 years experiences in Field development geological works
* Strong competency in related software applications (Petrel, Geolog6) will be an advantage
* Managing and coordinating all aspects of designated engagement projects
* Being a member of other project teams and participating in the work of other Units
* Identifying and developing new prospects and projects
* Contributing to team and organizational work
* Quality assurance
* Supervises Project Assistants, temporary staff and volunteers as and
* when required
* Currently holding Project Coordinator position in a multinational oil & gas company.
* Should have minimum 2 years experiences in Field Project Coordinating works
* Strong competency in related education applications will be an advantage
And attractive remuneration package will be provided for a successful candidate
Should you interest in filling this vacancy, please feel free to drop us your CV and application letter to
(attn. to HRD Manager – PT Estetika Selaras)
Please ensure to mention your detail education history, experience history (role & responsibilities, name of employer, title/position, achievement), your updated personal data, your current compensation & benefit and your expectation.