PT. Indo Straits, A group of STRAITS Asia Resources for engineering has some projects in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual for below position.
I.Operations Superintendent-(Jakarta Raya – Head Office)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from Institute Technology Bandung [ITB].
* Proficient in writing and speaking of English.
* Minimum 6 year(s) of working experiences [3 years office and 3 years site].
* Good knowledge in working for Marine / Naval Engineering Company preffered experienced in working for multinational company.
* Computer literate Microsoft office, Auto Cadd and Microsoft Project.
* Strong personal skills and able to deal into different level of workers.
* Can start immediately with less supervision.
* To be post into office or project sites.
II.Contract Manager-(Jakarta Raya – Head Office)
* Min. Law Degree from reputable university.
* Male maximum 40 years of age.
* Min. 5 years progressive experiences in similar roles preferably in engineering/marine/construction companies is advantaged.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
* Proficient in English (spoken & written) is a must.
* Willing to travel to project site (Kalimantan).
* Identify and analyze a pool of clients / suppliers / vendors for company project consideration.
* Assist in the negotiation of contracts with an optimum mix of price and quality.
* Assess the quotations submitted and selecting the bidders with which the commercial/financial negotiations may be conducted
* Set targets as to the result to be achieved in price negotiations
* Conduct the financial and contract negotiations at the appropriate management level
* Identify and analyze economic developments in the market
* Manages the competitive bidding and selection process
* Negotiate contract terms, pricing and payment schedule, ensuring that the agreements with the clients / suppliers / vendors are commercially advantageous
* Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients / suppliers / vendors.
* Ability to overview situations, review and evaluate, defining set plans to achieve company business goals.
* Problem solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution.
* Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results.
* Intervenes, analyzes, manages and resolves business conflicts between the company and the clients / suppliers / vendors if necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Director of company.
* Trustworthy, Loyal, Cooperative, Helpful, Hardworking, initiative, innovative
* Able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision
The competitive salary and benefit will be offered to a successful candidate.
If you meet our requirement, please send your updated CV (by stating your expected salary), recent photograph, and certificates to below address.
PT. Indo Straits
Graha Kirana, 15th Floor
Jl. Yos Sudarso Kav. 88
Jakarta Utara 14350
Attn. Human Resources Department
E-mail : email@example.com
Dateline: 25 January 2009