PT Multi Bintang Indonesia, Tbk is the leading beverage industry in Indonesia. Produce a range of trademarked products, including Bir Bintang, Heineken, Bintang Zero, Guinness Stout, and Green Sands. The company operates breweries in Tangerang and Sampang Agung (Mojokerto), with sales and marketing offices in all the major cities throughout Indonesia.
To strengthen our team, we are now seeking for talented and energetic people to be our:
I.Administrative Assistant – Packaging-(Banten, Jakarta Raya)
* Handling administration work in Packaging
* Transaction production packaging in SAP
* Maintaining on floor stock for packaging material
* Administration for packaging employee ( overtime, leave, third party claims, etc).
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Mathematics or equivalent
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
* Proficient in using computer, particularly MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
* Good command in English, both oral and written
* High attention to details and willing to work under pressure
* Preferably 2 years experience in Production Administration using transaction in SAP
* Preferably having competence in preparing packaging material for production
II.Human Resources Officer-(Banten, Jakarta Raya)
* Ensuring the quality of organization & people development.
* Ensuring the people performance and manpower provision.
* Execute the learning and development in the organization.
* S1 degree, preferably majoring in Management, Psychology, or other relevant background.
* Minimum 2 (two) years experience in Human Resources.
* Having experience in the Training & Development function will be an advantage.
* Familiar with Competency-Based HR Management.
* Comprehensive understanding of all Human Resources function.
* Good communication skills.
* Customer-oriented minded and performance-driven.
* Proficient in English, both oral and written.
* Computer literate.
III.Empty Store Foreman-(Banten)
* To control the proper storage of the products, as well as its cleanliness, safety and neatness.
* To manage that the finished products are loaded to the trucks are in accordance with FIFO and the Delivery Order approved and manage the flow of loading to be as efficient and effective as possible.
* To manage that the storage is in good condition by checking the lining, asphalt condition, lights etc.
* To control that the breakages in the store can be as minimum as possible.
* To control the continuous running of the forklifts by having routine inspection on its maintenance (oil, etc)
* Motivate the subordinates by monitoring their performance and initiating corrective actions whenever necessary and identify opportunities to continuously improve operation or performance standards in line with the spirit of Kaizen.
* Diploma III preferably in the area Logistic, Industrial Engineering, Management, or Computer.
* Minimum 2 years experiences in a logistics or any related environment
* Have Strong Knowledge of warehouse & Inventory management ( Finish Good and Raw Material )
* Computer literate (MS Office & Others)
* Familiar with SAP is an advantage
* Familiar With ISO 9001:14000
* Team player, good initiative, responsible and hard worker, mature and self motivated person
* Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
IV.HR Admin Officer-(Jawa Timur)
* Responsible to support all human resources functions, personnel administration, employment process, training & development, and compensation & benefit.
* Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation & report.
* Execute all Sampang Agung Brewery remuneration administration.
* Diploma / Degree in related discipline
* Minimum 2 (two) years experience in Human Resources
* Good administration & documentation skills
* Having experienced in the Industrial Relations aspect will be an advantage
* Comprehensive understanding of all Human Resources function
* Good communication skills
* Result-oriented and performance-driven
* Proficient in English, both oral and written
* Computer literate
For the selected candidate, we provide a very competitive remuneration in term of salary, compensation & benefit, education & training.
Please use the Quick Apply below or send your CV to:
Visit our homepage http://www.multibintang.co.id
PT Multi Bintang Indonesia, Tbk
Jl. Daan Mogot Km. 19 Tangerang 15122.
Dateline: 08 Januari 2009